Saturday, August 21, 2010

I used chestnut brown henna powder on my hair and it turned out black! Is it suppose to be like this?

I just dyed my hair with a henna powder (chestnut brown). It turned out black! Should I be worried? Or is it suppose to be like this before the ';real'; chestnut color comes out. I used chestnut brown henna powder on my hair and it turned out black! Is it suppose to be like this?
did you use 100% pure natural henna? I doubt it or your hair would not be black.


I have no idea what product you used, but it wasn't safe and natural henna.


I get my henna here and it is great.http://www.hennacaravan.com/shop/hair.ht鈥?/a>I used chestnut brown henna powder on my hair and it turned out black! Is it suppose to be like this?
henna is hard to use. it usually comes out darker than you want. give it some time.





one word of caution. now that you have used henna, you CAN NOT use hair coloring or get your hair colored at a salon. the combination of the henna and the chemicals in the hair coloring will cause your hair to break off.

No comments:

Post a Comment