Saturday, August 21, 2010

My battery just exploded in my sons toy? black powder came out is it dangerouS?

the black powder that came out is the carbon that was most likely burned from the battery overheating. You wont want to let your kid gets your hands on it, but its basically soot from the burnt battery.My battery just exploded in my sons toy? black powder came out is it dangerouS?
It may be.





The battery probably leaked. You should look in the user's manual to check how to handle and dispose of it.





Keep it contained, and do not touch with it. If you do, then wash thoroughly. If it gets in your eyes wash very well and contact a doctor. If it is swallowed, get medical help IMMEDIATELY!My battery just exploded in my sons toy? black powder came out is it dangerouS?
Maybe not dangerous, but I bet its not healthy or anything.





Clean it up.
wut the hell was ur son doing with the toy.. a lil too rough

No comments:

Post a Comment