Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am trying to find out the laws on carring black powder hand guns in pennsylvainiado I need a permit or not ?

I would say yes; it is still a concealed weapon.





To be sure, contact the state Attorney General's office.I am trying to find out the laws on carring black powder hand guns in pennsylvainiado I need a permit or not ?
You did not specify the reason for carrying it. If it is being carried for personal protection ( and I would not know why you would choose one of these ) then you would need a ';Pennsylvania License To Carry Firearm';. This would allow you to carry a concealed weapon either on your person, or in a vehicle. If it is to be used for hunting or carried while fishing, then you would need a ';Provisional Firearms Permit';. It would have to be displayed openly. This permit is issued by the County Sheriffs Office.I am trying to find out the laws on carring black powder hand guns in pennsylvainiado I need a permit or not ?
Get the permit and don't worry about having it.





All law is subject to interpretation and whether or not it is considered loaded is up to the person checking you.


Normally if the primer is removed or there is no powder in the pan it is considered unloaded.


A hunting permit can be obtained from a local treasurer and you can get the concealed permit at a courthouse or sheriff's office $25 for 5 years if you pass the background and are a PA resident.


PA also recognizes permits from some other states but not all.
If its enough to blow up your car its to much anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment