Friday, July 30, 2010

What face powder/cover up is the best for skin prone to black heads and breakouts?

I'm really pale too, so a lot of brands don't carry a shade light enough for me.





Thanks!What face powder/cover up is the best for skin prone to black heads and breakouts?
Get a mineral powder, it works really well covering everything and evening out your skin tone, and is actually GOOD for your skin. It's kinda the new big thing so you shouldn't have a hard time finding it.





I use the Maybelline mineral foundation but I hear Bare Minerals is great.What face powder/cover up is the best for skin prone to black heads and breakouts?
I really like Bare Essentials stuff. I have pale skin and it blends in really good. Also it is not as heavy or cakey so it doesn't look like you smeared something over breakouts. I think it tends to look more natural. I know a lot of companies are doing powdered mineral makeup now, I have never used anything but Bare Essentials though so I can't comment on how they are.
Conventional makeup is made with 90% fillers and 10% colour pigment. Fillers such as talc, oil preservatives, dye and fragrances are the number one cause for break outs and skin irritations.





Unlike conventional cosmetics, mineral powders allow your skin to breathe, not locking in toxins and waste.
try any liquid foundation, i like chanel, but it's expensive. you can try a fluid foundation, they are thin and runny. and the pimples yuu cover them with concealer. in 2 months i will be doing tutorials, search for me on youtube, sab628. good luck !
none... if you really want to get rid of all those spots, putting chemicaly formed makeup is not going to help... rest your skin for a couple of days to a week and see how it turns out... or opt for mineral makeup at least.... good luck!
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Blackhea鈥?/a>


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Pimples.鈥?/a>
Neutrogena.
Bare Minerals or Dior

No comments:

Post a Comment