Monday, July 26, 2010

I dyed my hair with black powder dye,can I dye it with a bleach dye?

On the box it says I cant (it's 100%Garniae,or however thats spelled)Why cant I?Why would that not work?I already bought it,is there anyway I COULD use it and it work anyways?I dyed my hair with black powder dye,can I dye it with a bleach dye?
you could bleach your hair. it very well may lift the black color out of your hair. however, i would not recommend it, unless you intend on bleaching multiple times. also, since you dyed your hair black two months ago, you have root growth that will end up lighter than the rest of your hair if you don't do it properly. it really depends on what color you want your hair to be after removing the black. if you want to achieve a blonde color and decide to bleach it, you'll need to go through all of the stages (red, red-orange, orange, gold, bright yellow, and possibly pale yellow, depending on how light you want your hair). that will be VERY damaging, and you might have to bleach it two or three times to lighten it and get even results. if you want a color that's a little lighter than black ar about the level of your natural haircolor, just buy haircolor remover from walmart or sally beauty supply and remove the color. it is much less damaging and it will still take out the color. then right after you strip it, you can dye over it, unless you really want the orange result you will ultimately get after removing the color. but if you're looking to take the black out and get your natural color back, it's not possible. you'll have to bleach, strip, or do some combination of both, and then redye your hair with a color that's close to your natural color to get the result you want.I dyed my hair with black powder dye,can I dye it with a bleach dye?
I wouldn't recommend it. I did it a long time ago and my hair turned an AWFUL shade of peach. I had to be a redhead for a while just to cover up the peach. I would go to a professional. Maybe you can add highlights, they will lighten it up a bit. Then the next time you highlight it will get even lighter. I love black hair, its just a serious commitment!
if u want it bleached an ur hair is black then no. well u could but ur hair would be orange. cuz i tryed it an my hair turned orange so unless u want ur hair orange i dont think u should. if u want 2 bleach ur hair go get it done professionally. it will work better that way.
Well,


If it says you can't.


Then you can't.


It's for chemical reasons.
Go to a professional! Or leave the black till it grows out. Its hard for pros to get that box dye black out of hair, what kind of success do you think you could have. Black is such a strong color it complelty takes over. To get it out is a serious process. Its called a corrective color for a reason. Alot more science goes into it then you think. Just dont do it. Or go ahead and see what fun colors you end up with. Little orange, red, yellow, golds, some black still, some brown. Just wont be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment