Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Do you need a gun license to own a black powder gun?

I own all kinds of guns and purchase them all the time and I have never heard of a gun license. Wow I guess I'm exempt.Do you need a gun license to own a black powder gun?
Where I live, Arkansas and have lived, California all you need is a clean record. As I mentioned I purchase firearms about two to three times a year. The dealer calls in the instant background check and my record shows up clean, then I make the purchase. Simple as that. Report Abuse
Do you need a gun license to own a black powder gun?
no
YES but only for Revolvers.*
Answered on your first question. In NY state, no permit for rifle but yes for pistol.


NYC, forget about it.
Maybe in certain states like NY, or CA.
in Canada you do

1 comment:

FFL123 Blog said...

Hi friend,

Really your thought will be a great mainstream.As it sounds very good though i would like to light it at the wall of my face book.Please keep sharing more and more information about it.

Gun Dealer License

Post a Comment