Friday, July 30, 2010

I have an old 10ga.black powder shotgun that dates back to 1868 to 1925.I am trying to find its value.?

Its made by Henry Richards London. It was proofed in Birmingham London and has the numbers 6338 under the barrel on the reciever. It has a few screws that have been changed and is in fair condition. It has scroll work on it also.Every part works fine.I have an old 10ga.black powder shotgun that dates back to 1868 to 1925.I am trying to find its value.?
Dont let that gun out of your hands until you have done extensive research. i just looked up a couple to give you a ball park and they didnt have your exact model, but the ones i found were feching as much as $40,000.00 i have no information on your gun at this time but i will have more later and i will track you down again and tell you what i find out. i have a suspicion that you have a valuable gun here and i would hate to see you let it go for less than its worth. add me or whatever to your contacts and i wil for sure get the best value for you. my uncle is a shotgun collector and he knows his stuff i cant even tell you how much he knows about these older guns, like ithica and belgium brownings. when he was here to visit me i took him to my local gunshop. he saw this old ithica double barrel 12 guage. they were asking $800 and new it was special but apparently not as much as he did. when he got it home and researched it completely it turned out to be valued at $18,000.00 and its not even in 95% condition. so anyway i will call him tonight or so and find out what he knows, in the meantime i urge you not to let it go for any price no matter how tempting.I have an old 10ga.black powder shotgun that dates back to 1868 to 1925.I am trying to find its value.?
gunbroker.com, auctionarms.com, gunsamerica.com...modern firearms...Check here for value.*
You can not shoot modern cartridges AS far as value i would say around 200.00$

No comments:

Post a Comment